Upgrade Your Business With the Help of Commercial Real Estate Financing
Building your business means a need for more space. Whether you’re purchasing a new property to bring in more customers, or you need more warehouse space to hold your inventory, TGI Brooks Capital has a consumer real estate financing option to meet your needs.
Common Types of Financing
The most common types of financing include SBA 7a or 504 loans, conventional loan programs or bridge loans. SBA loans are available for flagged or non-flagged hotels or for owner-occupied properties. Conventional programs are best for owner-occupied real estate that ranges from multifamily homes to industrial parks, and bridge loans allow you to keep working capital at hand after you’ve purchased new property but are stil waiting for the money from selling an old one. Each of these loans offers financing, terms and interest rates that vary depending on your circumstances.
Other Types of Lending
A range of other financing options are available for your property needs as well.
- Equity or Mezzanine Financing: This type of financing is best for investors who have a high net worth. Capital is available in amounts of up to $100,000,000 or more.
- HUD or FHA Lending: HUD loans typically include funding up to $50,000,000 and have non-recourse, full amortization and fixed low rates as part of their terms. They are a great option for people who want to rehab multifamily rental units, build healthcare facilities or acquire other properties.
- CMBS Loans: Known as commercial mortgage backed securities, these loans transfer all your commercial properties into a trust and then issues bonds. Low interest rates, funding of up to $50,000,000 and fixed terms are included.
- International Financing: If you want to expand your business overseas, our international financing is available for up to $1,000,000,000 and works for all types of properties.
- Construction Financing: If you intend to build from the ground up, ask us about permanent construction financing, which is available for amounts from $10,000,000 and up.
Build up your business with commercial real estate financing. Contact us at TGI Brooks Capital to learn more and start the application process.